Saturday, September 6, 2014

UNTAMEABLE HAIR??!!

My cabinet in my bathroom where my hair and beauty supplies are kept looks like my kitchen cabinets where I keep my cooking oils lol.  Yes these are a few of the things that I use in my hair that works better than anything I have ever bought in a beauty supply store.  I use egg yolks, olive oil and honey twice a month and I use coconut oil daily to maintain moisture.  I am currently free of all chemicals and my hair is stronger than ever.  I thought I would share this with you guys and I suggest you all try it.  I was really surprised with the results that I got and I recommend it to those of you that are struggling to tame your natural hair.  (I know how hard that can be).  I finally got my hair where I want it to be.  Let me know how this works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment